By: Sean Murray
Need to calculate MCA split-funding deal terms on the fly? Still sending deals off to underwriters and waiting DAYS just to get preliminary figures? No need to anymore! Merchant Processing Resource has created a free web-based MCA split-funding deal calculator that will allow an agent, ISO, syndicate partner, or underwriter to prequalify merchants.
- Minimum of 1 month processing volume necessary to activate the calculator
- Customize your own factor rates
- Customize FICO score restrictions
- Customize Holdback percentage restrictions
- Select an offer and e-mail the preapproval to yourself or to an account rep, along with a list of documents needed, if any.
- Works only in Firefox, Chrome, and iPhone browsers. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
- The calculator will appear so long as at least 1 card volume field has a value. You must click the “get average” button
- Enter the DBA of the merchant and their FICO score. Default FICO score is 0, which restricts or “reds out” all offers
- Choose the maximum allowable holdback %
- Choose FICO score restrictions
- There are default factor rates programmed in. You can change them at your leisure
- Clicking a numbered button in the last row will e-mail that selected offer to the e-mail address you specified
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if you discover inaccuracies!
This is a free application. Source code copyrighted by Raharney Capital, LLC. Accuracy is not 100% guaranteed. Use at your own risk. Please provide feedback!
- Merchant Processing Resource
Sean is the founder of Merchant Processing Resource, the co-founder of the Merchant Cash Advance forum, DailyFunder.com, the developer of the first Merchant Cash Advance industry iPhone app, and a moderator of both the Small Business and Entrepreneur communities on Google+. Learn more about his Merchant Cash Advance background on LinkedIn or follow him on Google+.
5 years ago it was merchant account sales. These days it’s all about the average daily ending balance in the business bank account. As the alternative business lending industry evolved, so too did the criteria to qualify, and nothing is more important now than historical cash flow. I spent a lot of time underwriting MCAs [...]
It was several decades ago that Chef Alice Waters introduced the concept of using natural, locally grown ingredients in all of her menu items in one single restaurant in California, a restaurant known as Chez Panisse. From one Chef with an idea and a passion for fresh ingredients came a whole new cuisine, California cuisine, [...]